Immersion Vegas, Banksy: Genius or Vandal Exhibition and The Fans Strike Back are temporarily closed as mandated by Governor Steve Sisolak, and we plan to re-open on April 17, 2020.
If you have purchased tickets for the dates when we will be closed, you may use these tickets for any future date.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will Banksy: Genius or Vandal Exhibition reopen?
- While we will continue to monitor this situation closely, we are not scheduled to reopen until at least April 17, 2020.
When will The Fans Strike Back open?
- While we will continue to monitor this situation closely. You may stay informed by signing up for e-news updates: provide a link for guest to sign up and/or follow us on social media:
- Facebook: @TheFansStrikeBack.Vegas
- Instagram: @TheFansStrikeBack
Can I reschedule and visit at a later date?
- If you have purchased tickets for the dates when we will be closed, you may use these tickets for any future date through. When you decide to visit, simply present your unused ticket at the Banksy Exhibition. No advance reservations are required.
How do I request a refund?
- To request a refund, please send your name, confirmation and the email address of the purchaser to [email protected] Please understand that our team is working through an unprecedented number of reschedules and refunds will be issued as soon as possible.
How long will it take to get my refund?
What if I bought my ticket from another seller/website?
- If guests’ travel plans were arranged by a third-party, including travel agents, travel-booking websites, or other businesses independent of Immersion Vegas, they will need to contact those suppliers directly to understand their policies and any applicable fees for changing or cancelling a reservation.